Vacancy: Graphic Design Creative for the Saville Group
This exciting role offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to work as part of a small team, delivering creative marketing content across web, social, print and soft comms. With an excellent creative flair and a thorough understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office 365, you will work alongside the Creative Lead to support external and internal communications across three dynamic brands, delivering innovative, on-brand work to a high standard.
A full-time position of 38.75 hours/week based at the main office in York with a competitive salary, employee benefits including training and career progression.
Actively working across the three brands this varied role will include:
- Creation of content and media across all brands
- Assisting with the creation of brand assets and their use
- Providing content and assets for three company websites
- Assisting with social media output from the social marketing teams
- Producing internal and external communications under the guidance of the Creative Lead
With an enthusiastic and highly motivated creative attitude you will bring to the role:
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A broad understanding of current trends and design software applications
- Professional approach and a keen team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident ability to liaise with peers and key stakeholders in the business
- Social media skills
- A passion to exceed
The Saville Group are actively committed to supporting staff welfare. Alongside an Integrated Learning Management System, the company also provides comprehensive wellbeing and wellness support.
To apply for this excellent career advancement opportunity, please email your details and accompanying CV to firstname.lastname@example.org